Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Milk Carton Challenge Gallery & our Top 3D's


Seems this week's challenge was a bit tougher, not just for all the players but for myself and Pam! I know I made quite a few 'tries' before I decided which design I liked. And, for my variation on the sketch, I knew I had to come up with something BIG and different.

I decided to only use a few of the scores from the template to come up with a mini tag book. I scored at 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2" and 10" on the short side and then up 2" on the bottom to get this great little fold out tag album.








For Pam's triangle box, she scored as directed leaving off the score at the 6 1/2" mark and the diagonal score lines. Plus the first whole section and 2nd and 3rd section tops were cut off. As shown in the photo here to the right.



Think of all the fabulous new creations you can make just by altering a template by a few steps. You should try it!


Thank you so much to everyone who played along. We are constantly amazed by all of your fabulous creations! We hope you are enjoying our challenges as much as we are. If you have a gallery that we do not have access to leave a comment please know that we enjoy your creations and that we are so happy you are playing along with us!

We will see you all next week with a new template and samples! Here is the much anticipated gallery. There are no prizes to be won this week, but we will share with you our Top 3D's (Top 3 Designers) for this week's Milk Carton Challenge they are:

Annette

Noa

Heidi


And here is the Milk Carton Gallery:

StampinC

Steph

Camillae

Dawn

Mousekat


Raquites

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Great ideas for both alterations ladies. Thanks for sharing them and for the great 3D challenge! Can't wait till next week.

lori said...

sorry that i didn't get to play along in this week's challenge, but life happens!! the boxes were all wonderful and the winning entries were some of my picks too!!

great job to everyone and thanks for the great challenges.everyone have a wonderful labor day weekend!!

Noa .d. said...

thank you :)

your creations are amazing!

I will try playing with the templates myself, it should be fun!

Unknown said...

What an honor to be top 3! Everybody did such a great job. Can't wait for the next one. :-)
-Heidi

Christi said...

I can't wait to try the Tag book! The other one will take a little more time. I'll try to get tag book in by next Wednesday!

Jennifer Beason said...

Congrats on the top three designs!!! Great looking designs :)

Jen

Melanie said...

cool, i like this triablge box a LOT, how unique!

Rachelle said...

I had a chance to make this one. I just loved Heidi's take on it, and had to try it. You can see mine here:
http://raquites.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-heart-3d.html#links

Hope to play with the current challeges soon too.