Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In The Spotlight- October 14/08


One more fabulous designer for this month's "In The Spotlight" series.

Today we are thrilled to bring to your attention, DeeDee from "Scrappin' with DeeDee".
DeeDee has an eye for detail that we just love. Her designs are whimsical and refreshing. Here are a few of the many from DeeDee's blog:

"Spooky Treats"

"Cute Back Pack"

"Candy Corn Anyone"



Thank you to all of our Designers this past week for sharing your inspiring work with all of us. Don't forget to email us if you have a project or two you would like to share. Or if you know of someone who makes your jaw hit the floor, please bring them to our attention!

We will see you here tomorrow with a new challenge and samples!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

THANK YOU so much for featuring my blog and my work....your blog is very informational and I LOVE IT!!! THANKS again!!! HUGS!!!

maggie fellow said...

Wow - I am glad you featured this site. I will enjoy checking in on this blog. tfs,
maggie
www.stampingwithmaggie.com

and I have enjoyed your site too!

Femin Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.