Saturday, March 7, 2009

So Long Farewell...

Well it has been a great 6 months with all of you. Carrie and I have had so much fun creating challenges and samples for all of you. After much thought we both feel that it is time to pack up 3DDC. We know we have a great idea here as far as a challenge blog, but our players have been less and less each month. Maybe it is just a timing thing and who knows maybe you will see us again in the future. We appreciate all of you who have posted comments and entries each week.
Hugs,
Pam

Yes, as Pam has stated above, it has been an amazing 6 months. Thank you to all who have played with our challenges. We have so enjoyed doing these and were so thrilled to see such creative ladies play along. Maintaining a challenge blog is not always an easy task. There is much planning involved in preparing challenges, procuring sponsors, and maintaining the site itself. We have been very blessed to have found such great sponsors over these past months and were thrilled with their products and ideas. But, alas, sometimes things don't always work out as you'd initially intended. And, with the players becoming fewer and fewer, it was clear that maybe this blog wasn't quite working....just yet! I believe it is a timing thing and I'm certain you'll see Pam and I again in the future!

Thank you for all your hard work and sharing your creativity with us,
Carrie

14 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

Awwww Carrie and Pam, I'm so sorry to hear this! I do certainly understand all the work that goes into a challenge blog and I will tell you that this is one unique challenge site and I thoroughly enjoyed it and your work!

Noa .d. said...

:(

thank you for some great challenges and ideas!

Kylie said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenges Carrie and Pam!
Take Care XX

cardsandacuppa said...

What a shame as I'd only just found you too !! Good luck for the future to you both,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

melita said...

so sorry to hear about this! i just recently found you. =( i hope that you will keep the blog around so that we can go back through old posts when we need a template or idea! thanks so much for all of your hard work!

loftylass said...

I too am so sorry to see you go - and although I didn't join in -I'm rather new to this - I always enjoyed looking at your creative ideas and you will be missed.
Good luck to you both for your future, I hope it works out well.
Keep smiling
HW..xx

Nicole Maki said...

This is so sad. I too just found your blog and was looking forward to jumping in.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Sniff, Pam, I just hopped on over here as a newbie and now you are leaving me! I hope to see you in the future and that you will keep us all posted. Thanks.

Lauri said...

Sorry to hear this as well!! I think there are just too many many challenges out there!! I just cannot keep up with doing them all!

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you are no longer going to be doing 3DDC! This was such a unique site and
I have had so much fun with your challenges. It really got me out of my card-making box! Thanks so much to the both of you.

Unknown said...

Sorry it didn't work out :( I really enjoyed the blog and the challenges.

Felicity said...

Oh No I have only just found you. Although I have not finished one challenge yet. I look forward to each one. :(

1 Crafty Gal said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :-(

You can't stop.

Ladies, thank you so much for all of your hard work putting this together. I hope soon it will be up and running again. I really enjoyed this blog and the challenges. You ladies ROCK!!!

Leslie said...

I just found you today. I am so sorry to hear you are ending the blog. If you ever start again, in any form, even just a show and tell site, please send me a line...creativepzazz@gmail.com.
Thanks
Leslie