Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bookmark Challenge Winner


Thanks to both Melita and Sarah Jane for playing along this week.
 Melita you are the winner of a gift certificate to Pink Persimmon

I loved using Pink Persimmon's clear polymer stamps. The ink does not bubble up on the stamp, which happens on a lot of the cheaper brands of clear stamps. I was happy with the clear images and the cute selection that Pink Persimmon has to offer. I can't wait to see the other kits that Pink Persimmon is coming up with. For my bookmark I used both Swirl Journal and Flower Garden go check them out!

~Pam

3 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Well done Melita ! I loved this challenge, looking forward to the next one ((hugs)) Sarah-Jane xx

Nicole Maki said...

What a gorgeous bookmark.

Great job!

melita said...

that is so cute Pam! thanks so much and Sarah-Jane, yours are adorable too!